Your training is your entry ticket into the beauty industry, so it is crucial that you get a good education. We will train you to be an industry leading professional that we would be proud to have representing our salon.
What benefits are there from training with us?
• You will receive more quality practical training hours than other providers, allowing you to develop your skills to the highest level. Something we are sure you will agree your clients will expect.
• As a private training academy, we will train you to the highest standard with our thorough and condensed courses.
• In addition to your training you also get 2 days hands on work-experience in our salon. This gives you essential real-life experiences to take to your first clients.
• You will get a course specific starter kit so you can practice while you learn on friends and family. As the famous saying goes, practice makes perfect!
• All training is carried out in a happy safe and controlled environment.
• Classes are limited to 6 students, so you get a personal learning experience with your tutor.
• Your tutor is an internationally recognised CIDESCO educator with a life-long passion to beauty and a dedication to helping you become an elite beauty therapist within the industry.
• Once certified you will be issued a certificate for your course so you can get insured and show your clients you are trustworthy beauty therapist.
With each course, you will learn skills that allow you to have a career in an industry that brings you joy, satisfaction and happiness and become an industry leading professional through our accredited courses taught by Scotland’s leading beauty school – The Secret Beauty Garden Academy. You will find the perfect course to suit your needs whether it be going self-employed or working at a salon, take your pick and get started today!
The Secret Beauty Garden Academy is located in our fully functioning salon within Edinburgh’s city centre.
Helping the community one course at a time:
As a Community Interest Company, all profits go towards continually improving the school, the courses and community as well as helping young vulnerable adults get skills and qualifications that will open the door to a long, happy and successful career for them.