- Course Accredited by the Guild Training International
- Duration 4 days (9am to 3pm)
- Location 133-135 Morrison Street, Edinburgh
- Next Intake The 3rd Mon, Tues, Wed of each month
- Suitable for Beginners
- Pre requisites Nil
- Payment £625
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR COURSE:
- The Guild of beauty therapists membership
- An accredited training certificate
- Waxing starter kit worth £35 – Allowing you to make a possible profit of £965 (100 eyebrow waxes!)
- 1-2 days work experience
This 2 day course is ideal for complete beginners and will cover full leg, bikini, arms, back , chest, underarm & facial areas. We also offer hot wax training, please see our Intimate waxing course.
Training is carried out in a professional and relaxing safe space so it is an environment you look forward to learning in.
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Hair growth cycle
- Preparation of workstation
- Skin diseases and disorders or how to notice a clients unsuitability for this treatment
- Understand contraindications
- Pre and post care
- Gel polish application
- Customer service skills
Profits from our training courses help train young vulnerable adults who are referred to us from charities & organisations we work along side.