- Course Accredited by the Guild Training International
- Duration 1 day (10am to 5pm)
- Location 133-135 Morrison Street, Edinburgh
- Next Intake Contact academy
- Suitable for Beginners
- Pre requisites Nil
- Payment £189
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR COURSE:
- The Guild of beauty therapists membership
- An accredited training certificate
- Towel & Oil starter kit worth £10 (Possible profit that can be made is £590)
- 1-2 days work experience
Our short course give you the opportunity to include reflexology as a holistic treatment either as a stand alone treatment or to include as part of a full body massage. This course is suitable for anyone aspiring to or already working in this field or simply want to learn a new skill.
Our Reflexology classes are enjoyable and the lectures and course materials informative, easy to digest and understand.
You will explore the different theories of how Reflexology works and how this fascinating therapy developed over the years.
The purpose of this course is to teach you how to reduce pain and stress by restoring natural balance within the body. We will teach you the best way to structure your reflexology treatments and adapt them to suit each individual’s needs to help get better results.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduction to reflexology
- History of reflexology
- Benefits of reflexology
- Theories and effects of reflexology
- Foot reflexology techniques
- Understand contraindications
- Pre and post care
- Customer service skills
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Fully accredited Guild Training International Certificate.
2 days work experience.
Trained to exceptional standards because WE CARE.
Profits from our training courses help train young vulnerable adults who are referred to us from charities or organisations we work along side.