Please pay by bank transfer Paypal not accepted for training course purchases.
£214.00 – £289.00
- Course Accredited by the Guild Training International
- Duration 1 days (9am to 3pm)
- Location 133-135 Morrison Street, Edinburgh
- Next Intake TBC
- Suitable for Beginners
- Pre requisites Nil
- Payment £289
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR COURSE:
- The Guild of beauty therapists membership
- An accredited training certificate
- Pedicure starter kit worth £65 – Allowing you to make a possible profit of £435
- 1-2 days work experience
Our 1 day Pedicure course is open to complete beginners. We will show you how to produce the best care for the feet by learning how to care for the cuticles, file the perfect shape, soak the feet & remove any hard skin then paint in full colour including master the art of a perfect french polish.
For Gel application please book onto our gel polish course.
This course is for you if you want to be confident with feet and pedicures. This treatment is in high demand all year round and is great for clients of all ages.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Pedicure procedure
- Nail polishing techniques
- Massage of the feet
- Preparation of workstation
- Anatomy and physiology
- Understand contraindications
- Pre and post care
- Customer service skills
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Fully accredited Guild Training International Certificate.
2 days work experience.
Mini Nail Kit.
Trained to exceptional standards because WE CARE.
Profits from our training courses help train young vulnerable adults referred to us .
Pay for Theory now and Practical later, Pay Full Amount