Please pay by bank transfer Paypal not accepted for training course purchases.
£210.00 – £375.00
- Course Accredited by the Guild Training International
- Duration 2 days (9am to 5pm)
- Location 133-135 Morrison Street, Edinburgh
- Next Intake TBC
- Suitable for Beginners
- Pre requisites Nil
- Payment £375
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR COURSE FEE:
- Your Guild membership fee
- An accredited certificate
- Starter Kit worth £48 (Possible profit student can make £452)
- 1-2 days in salon work experience
Our 2 day manicure course will teach you the most requested treatment within the beauty industry. This course is open to complete beginners. We will show you how to produce the best care for the hands by learning how to care for the cuticles, file the perfect shape, paint in full colour with our vegan Mia nail polishes, master the art of a perfect french polish.
For Gel application please book onto our gel polish course.
This course is for you if you want to be confident as a beauty therapist or perhaps learn this skill to be an at home nail technician. This treatment is in high demand all year round and is great for clients of all ages. Before learning any nail enhancements being able to do a great manicure is key.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Manicure procedure
- Nail polishing techniques
- Massage of the hands and feet
- Preparation of workstation
- Anatomy and physiology
- Understand contraindications
- Pre and post care
- Customer service skills
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Fully accredited Guild Training International Certificate.
2 days work experience.
Mini Nail Kit.
* please note: During this course you will perform and receive nail treatments. It is essential that all nail extensions and gel polish be removed from your nails prior to starting this course.
Trained to exceptional standards because WE CARE.
Profits from our training courses help train young vulnerable adults referred to us .
Pay for Theory now and Practical later, Pay Full Amount