Pay for your theory now to begin learning and then have up to 3 months to book in and pay for your practical!
Gel Polish (for already qualified therapists)
£199.00 – £299.00
• Duration: 1 day (10am to 3pm)
• Location: 133-135 Morrison Street, Edinburgh
• Next Intake: TBC
• Suitable for: Students who already have a manicure qualification
• Prerequisites: Nil
• A membership to The Guild of beauty therapists
• An accredited training certificate by the Guild Training International
• 1-2 day’s salon work experience for you to practice your skills in a working salon environment
• A Gel manicure starter kit worth £75 allowing you to make a possible profit of £425.
Your kit includes:
- Gel Polish Base Coat
- Gel Polish Top Coat
- Gel Polish Colour
- Nail File
- Cuticle Pusher
- Cuticle Nippers
- Cuticle Remover
- Nail Oil
- LED Lamp
This course is only available for therapists with a manicure certificate, if you do not yet have the qualifying certificate you can find more information on obtaining a manicure certificate here (make a hyperlink).
Through this 1-day gel polish course, you will perfect the most requested treatment in the beauty industry. Gel polishes are in demand year-round so no matter the season, you will still have clients knocking at your door!
Not only will you learn how to do a gel polish, you will master the art of the perfect French finish and how to best take care of your client’s hand health
by taking care of their cuticles, filing the perfect nail shape for them and painting in full colour ensuring you get a great reputation amongst your client base and community so everyone wants their nails done by you!
You will also learn:
• Health, safety and hygiene
• Gel (power polish) manicure procedure
• Gel polishing techniques
• Preparation of workstation
• Anatomy and physiology of the hand & wrist
• Understand contraindications
• Pre and post care
• Customer service skills
The ability to do a great manicure and gel polish is key if you are looking to learn any nail enhancement treatments. Please note this course does not teach you how to do nail enhancement treatments such as gel extensions and acrylics.
• Paying for your theory now and practical later is a great way to spread the costs of your training to become a fully qualified therapist! The two instalments cover:
o 1st instalment/deposit £199 – This covers membership of The Guild, online theory, kit & support from our educators.
o 2nd instalment/balance £100 – In salon practical training, work experience & accredited certificate.
• Paying for the course in full means you do not need to worry about any more payments, you have secured your theory and practical training so you can become a fully qualified therapist!
Pay for Theory now and Practical later, Pay Full Amount